Thursday, May 19, 2011

Protip: Pre-washing Dishes

          I love cooking, but, I hate washing dishes. It's my least favorite thing to do after working hard to make a good meal. So, I decided I would create a guide on how to clean dishes with little effort!

Step 1) Acquire dirty dishes

1a) I opted to make a steak, egg, and cheese breakfast bowl (watching the carbs). This is sure to create the most caked up nastiness possible to my pan.










1b) Purchase a pre-cleaning device! I prefer dogs, they think most things are edible and the littlest things are treats. If I make a breakfast sandwich for myself and give my roommate a small corner of it, he'll just tell me to fuck off. Also, note the look in this animals eyes, the wilder the look the better for our next step!







1c) OH FUCK YEAH A TREAT!!
That's right, that furry wild pre-cleaning device you just acquired thinks your actually giving it a treat. If you let it pre-clean long enough, it will actually clean the whole damn dish spotless!
 <-- Look at the way the tongue really gets into the pores of the skillet. (*WARNING* you should let the skillet cool or your pre-cleaning device may become attached to skillet)
 <-- Sometimes I use large soup bowls because they have lids and travel easy. Your new pre-cleaning device really knows how to get in there all nice and deep like.
1d) Fuck yeah! Clean dishes!
At this point I prefer to throw them in the dish washer for one last cleaning. But, if your shameless go a head and use them now. They're good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment